Cookies and other technical information
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the site and to compile statistical reports on site activity. We send cookies to your computer primarily to enhance your online experience.
Cookies are files that can identify you as a unique customer and store your personal preferences as well as technical information (including click through and click stream data). Cookies can either be permanent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser).
On their own, cookies do not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information. However, if you choose to provide the site with personally identifiable information, this information can be linked to the data stored in the cookies.
Questions or comments about this policy
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact us through email or by mail. You can address your general questions and comments by e-mail to email@example.com
How to manage cookies
- Click on the Tools icon on the browser
- Then select Options
- Click the Under the Hood tab from the left hand menu
- In the Privacy section, select the Content settings button
- To enable cookies: select Allow local data to be set option
- To disable cookies: select Block all cookies option
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Click on Tools at the top of your browser window
- Select Internet Options
- In the options window navigate to the Privacy tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to Medium or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Click on Tools at the browser menu
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies, check Accept cookies for sites
- To disable cookies, uncheck Accept cookies for sites
Safari on MAC OSX
- Click on Safari at the menu bar
- Select the Preferences option
- Click on Security
- To enable cookies: In the Accept cookies section select Only from site you navigate to
- To disable cookies: In the Accept cookies section select Never
All other browsers
Please select the Help function in the browser or contact the browser provider.